Epox-It Deep Pour - Deep Pourable Epoxy Resin for River Tables, Large Castings and Deep Pours
Epox-It Deep Pour epoxy casting resin is a versatile, high-gloss resin with a crystal clear finish and easy 1:1 mix ratio by volume. You can easily add pigments, dyes, and powders for vibrant results. Epox-It Deep Pour is a casting epoxy and is not the proper material for seal coats, tumblers or projects that require a coating less than 1/4" thick. Those applications benefit from using an appropriate coating epoxy such as our Epox-it 80.
- Pouring river tables, bar tops, countertops and live edge tables
- Encapsulating and doming decorative items
- Completing art projects
- Making jewelry
- Making figurines, prototypes and other models
- Direct from the manufacturer, so you receive fresh material each time.
- Easy 1:1 mix ratio by volume
- Thick pours (Up to 2" thick)
- Low odor and exotherm
- Blush, water and UV resistance with UV inhibitors
- Easy to use instructions
- Low viscosity formula with superior air release to avoid bubbles
- Complies with the FDA Code of Federal Regulations 177.2600 for indirect food contact
- Compatible with most pigments, dyes, and powders
- Working time of 45 minutes
- Cure time of 24 to 72 hours depending on casting thickness
Have questions? Visit our FAQ.
|Mix Ratio||1:1 by volume|
|Working Time||45 minutes|
|Demold Time||24-72 hours|