Fabri-Cast 50 Bright White Casting Resin
Fabri-Cast 50 is a two-component polyurethane casting resin with exceptional impact resistance and strength. This versatile resin has an ultra-low viscosity (50 cps) making it extremely easy to mix with excellent air release properties. Fabri-Cast 50 polyurethane resin cures to a BRIGHT white finish. It is an extremely user-friendly rigid resin and contains zero solvents, making it virtually odorless. It also contains no fillers, and can be hand mixed or used with automated dispensing equipment. This is the ideal polyurethane resin for professional model makers, hobbyists, crafters, and taxidermists.
- Easy to measure and mix: 1 to 1 mix ratio by volume or weight
- Bright casting: vibrant, opaque white finish
- Ultra-low viscosity means easy mixing and virtually bubble-free bright cast results
- Ultra-fast curing time. Turns from liquid to solid in just 15 minutes (depending on mold temperature)
- Perfect for use in RTV silicone molds
- Solvent-free and virtually odor-free, making it the perfect choice for sensitive users
- Extremely durable with excellent impact resistance
Fabri-Cast 50 Applications:
- Casting models
- Creating prototypes, reproductions and figurines
- Proofing molds
- Taxidermy, etc.
Specialty Resin Fabric-Cast 50 is comparable to Smooth-on Smooth-Cast™ 300 liquid plastic.
Have questions? Visit our FAQ.
|Mix Ratio||1:1 by weight / volume|
|Working Time||2.0 minutes|
|Demold Time||15 minutes|